PRESIDENT: JEFFREY COLE ARCHITECTS
Mr. Cole was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He’s made NYC his home since 1983. As well as practicing architecture and interior design Mr. Cole’s furniture designs have been featured in magazines and the ICFF. He maintains his life long interests in animal welfare in general, dogs especially and all things automotive.
1986 to Present: President: Jeffrey Cole Architects
- A full service architectural practice specializing in residential and mixed-use new development and adaptive re-use. Approximately 250,000 sq. ft. of new construction and 350,000 sq. ft. of gut rehab executed in New York City.
- Various commercial and retail experience including day spa and the food service industry.
- Individual residences have been featured in Elle Decor, Vogue Living and New York Magazine.
1983 to 1986:
- Project architect at Daniel Louis Goldner, Associates, NYC. Projects included art galleries, custom residential and mixed use mid-rise.
1980 to 1983:
- Project architect at Arthur Lubetz Associates, Pgh., Pa.
- Various projects including commercial, residential and institutional.
- Highlight: Project architect for Lincoln Towers, a 100 unit senior housing development in
- Secaucus N.J. featured in Architectural Record
- Professional Degree in Architecture: Carnegie-Mellon University, 1979